- 16 oz (2 large) skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bit sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
1.Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
2.Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
3.Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
4. Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked though.
adapted from Skinnytaste
-Cut 2 broccoli crowns into small pieces. Toss with EVOO and seasoning. (I use a Cajun Garlic + Pepper seasoning)
-Place the broccoli on a foiled baking sheet and place in the oven on 350° for about 20 minutes . Since I had the chicken in the oven I put the broccoli in for about 10 minutes. You will know when the broccoli is done by its golden brown edges.
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup of chicken or vegetable stock