- 1 tbsp Hellman's light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chipotle in adobo sauce (or to taste)
- 3 oz ciabatta, sliced open
- 1.75 oz (1 thin) grilled chicken cutlet
- 1 slice of provolone
- 0.5 oz (about 1/2 cup) baby arugula
- Smart Balance cooking spray
- Combine mayonnaise and chipotle pepper sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread the spicy mayonnaise inside the ciabatta. Lay the provolone cheese, grilled chicken and arugula in the bread; close and lightly spray the top with cooking spray.
- Place on a panini press and close until the cheese melts and the bread is toasted. Cut in half and eat immediately.