Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Skinny Green Monster

  I always start off my day with a smoothie. It's a quick and healthy breakfast for when you are on the go! Today I made the Skinny Green Monster. 

 I love my blender!
 A vitamin packed smoothie that tastes good!
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of fresh spinach
  • 1 small ripe banana (preferably frozen)
  • 3 ice cubes
  • 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter
  • 1 scoop of protein (I use Vanilla whey protein) 
  • 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt 
  • 3/4 cup of almond milk
  • 1 tbsp of ground flax 
 Adapted from Skinnytaste

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smoothie for breakfast is a great energy booster! You can even add a shot of wheatgrass into your smoothie to make it extra special and much healthier. I sometimes bring half of my smoothie blend to work to drink it and energize myself for the entire afternoon.

    Joseph Carr

    ReplyDelete